the nucleus of the ovum or sperm after fertilization but before they fuse to form the nucleus of the zygote
- The male and female pronucleus fused finally.Most hybrids could develop normally.
- Objective To investigate the relationship between the first polar body morphology of oocyte and the zygote morphology in pronucleus stage, embryo quality in cleavage stage.
- Treated at anaphase of second meiosis, two female pronuclei and one male pronucleus of the fertilized eggs became abnormal during their fusion and separation procedure.
- male pronucleus growth factor(MPGF)
- Keywords hBcl 2;Apoptosis;Gene clone;Pronucleus expression;
- Apatial and Temporal Variations of Pronucleus of Zebrafish, Brachdanio rerio Ham During Fertilization