名词 post office:
a local branch where postal services are available"
an independent agency of the federal government responsible for mail delivery (and sometimes telecommunications) between individuals and businesses in the United States
a children's game in which kisses are exchanged for pretended letters
- The curio shop backs the post office.
- There are a lot of work to do in the post office.
- The starting point for the excursion is the post office.
- post-office box 邮政信箱
- Post Office bridge 箱式电桥
- general post office 邮局
- post office box 邮政信箱
- post office savings deposits 邮政储金
- post office stamp 邮政日戳,邮局日戳...
- post office savings bank 邮局储蓄银行...
- post office 邮局
- post office guide 邮政指南
- post office savings 邮政储金
- post and telegraph office 邮电局
- base post office 基地邮局
- post office relay 英国邮电局式继电器...
- British Post Office 英国邮政(财富500...