- 有毒的 containing poison
- 引起中毒的,有害的 having the effects of poison
- 讨厌的,恶意的 very unpleasant
having the qualities or effects of a poison
not safe to eat
marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmful;
- Some mushrooms are poisonous.
- Some snakes have poisonous fangs.
- She gave him a poisonous look.
- He said some poisonous things to me.
- He was bitten by a poisonous snake.
- He gave her a poisonous look.
- This medicine is poisonous.
- This medicine is poisonous if taken in large quantities.
- The weather was positively poisonous.
- Those words are poisonous to his mind.
- be poisonous to sb's ideas 对某人的思想有害
Venom from the viper, a poisonous snake of Southeast Asia.出自：San Francisco Chronicle
The threat of war hung..like a poisonous fog.出自： P. Gay