- n. 先锋；开拓者；先驱
- v. 开辟；首倡
- [C]拓荒者; 开发者 person who is among the first to go into an area or country to settle or work there
- [C]探险者 person who goes into previously unknown regions; explorer
- [C]探索新知识领域的人 person who is the first to study a new area of knowledge
- [C]工兵 any one of a group of soldiers who go into an area in advance of an army to clear paths, make roads, etc.
- vi. 当拓荒者,当开发者 act as a pioneer
- vt. 开拓,开辟 begin or help in the early development
- vt. 倡导; 促进…的初期发展 be the first person to develop; help the early development of sth
someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
one the first colonists or settlers in a new territory;
"they went west as pioneers with only the possessions they could carry with them"
open up an area or prepare a way;
"She pioneered a graduate program for women students"
take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of;
"This South African surgeon pioneered heart transplants"
open up and explore a new area;
- He was a pioneer in the use of X-rays.
- I see everybody as a pioneer out there.
- She was descended from a pioneer family.
- He is a pioneer in modern medical practice.
- Henry Ford was a pioneer in the auto industry.
- She pioneered the use of the drug.
- Hardy mosses sometimes pioneer on uncolonized rock surfaces.
- Form the outset, Matsushita did not attempt to pioneer new technology but emphasized quality and price.
- pioneer in 在…方面的先锋〔驱〕
- pioneer in the use of X-rays 使用X光的先驱
- pioneer in work of 在…工作方面的先锋
- pioneer of… 的先锋〔驱〕
- pioneer of new era 新时代的先驱者
The pioneer of modern experiments in gliding flight.出自：Daily Chronicle
Wilbur Sweatmansa..jazz pioneer.出自： W. C. Handy
Nicoll..was becoming well known as a pioneer in psychological medicine.出自： N. Sherry
He..felt a throb of his old pioneer spirit, impelling him to..join the adventurous band.出自： attrib.
The leader in state judicial innovation..California..pioneered in halting the death penalty.出自：Time
The pioneering English women doctors who worked in mental institutions.出自： E. Showalter