- [U][C]菠萝，凤梨 (the sweet juicy yellow flesh of) a large dark yellow tropical fruit with a mass of thin stiff leaves on top
a tropical American plant bearing a large fleshy edible fruit with a terminal tuft of stiff leaves; widely cultivated in the tropics
large sweet fleshy tropical fruit with a terminal tuft of stiff leaves; widely cultivated
- Cut some pineapple for your sister.
- Tom likes to eat pineapple very much.
- I bought some tinned pineapples to visit her.
- It's impossible to cut a pineapple with such a dull knife.
- She drank a cup of pineapple juice.
- She sliced the pineapple.
- The pineapples were divided among the children.