- 身体的,肉体的 of or for the body
- 物质的 of or being matter or material things, as opposed to things of the mind, spirit, etc.
- 自然规律的,按自然法则的 of or according to the laws of nature
- [A]自然(界)的 concerning the natural formation of the Earth's surface
- [A]物理学的 (of certain sciences) of the branch that is connected with physics
- [C]身体检查,体格检查 a thorough examination of the body and general health of a person by a doctor, especially in order to discover whether they are fit to do a particular job
involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit;
"was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics;
having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses;
"a physical manifestation"
"surrounded by tangible objects"
according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter);
"a reflex response to physical stimuli"
characterized by energetic bodily activity;
"a very physical dance performance"
impelled by physical force especially against resistance;
"a real cop would get physical"
concerned with material things;
"the physical characteristics of the earth"
"the physical size of a computer"
- It's a physical impossibility to be in two places at one time.
- Physical disability causes mental anguish.
- Staying up late makes him at his worst in terms of physical situation.
- For them, getting rid of heavy physical labour is a big thing
- Stephen Hawkingis a Britain physical scientist.
- physical checkup〔examination〕 身体检查
- physical exercise 运动,体操
- physical world 物质世界
- physical age 实际年龄,生理年龄
- physical beauty 形体美
- physical culture〔education〕 体育
- physical force〔strength〕 体力
- physical environment 自然环境
- physical laws 自然法则
- physical science 物理学,自然科学
- physical sensation 人体感觉
On physical maps layer colours..show lowlands in greens.出自： T. Birch
Image formation..is..a physical process, dependent upon finite characteristics of nerve cells.出自： A. Toffler