the tendency for a memory or idea to persist or recur without any apparent stimulus for it
the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior;
"his perseveration continued to the point where it was no longer appropriate"
- To manifest or experience perseveration.
- In blind error when I did persever.
- Standing on the crossing of life,perseveration determine the fate.
- But to persever in obstinate condelement is a course of impious stubbornness:it's unmanly grief.
- But to persever in obstinate condelement is a course of impious stubbornness:it's unmanly grief.It shows a will most incorrect to heaven,a heart unfortifid,a mind inpatient.
- Confidence,ambition,and determination and perseveration and so on,these factors are the reasons to make the final sucess.