an incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right)
a right reserved exclusively by a particular person or group (especially a hereditary or official right)
- Perquisites include the use of the company car.
- He gets a number of perquisites, over and above his salary.
- They are rewarded in pay,power and perquisites.
- He gets a number of perquisites,over and above his salary.
- She gets various perquisites in addition to her wages.
- These are the perquisites designed to lure the brightest university graduates away from their ivory towers.