a proportion in relation to a whole (which is usually the amount per hundred)
- Capitalism can only enrich less than 10 per cent of the Chinese population, it can never enrich the remaining more than 90 per cent.
The French national product rose at a rate of no less than 8 per cent a year.出自：Listener
The tampon market is worth about s14 millions a year. Tampax has 62 per cent.出自：Guardian
Electing the..spokesman remained the privilege of a mere 6 percent of adult males.出自： P. Gay