- [C]物主,所有人 one who owns sth
(law) someone who owns (is legal possessor of) a business;
"he is the owner of a chain of restaurants"
a person who owns something;
"they are searching for the owner of the car"
"who is the owner of that friendly smile?"
- The property revert to its original owner in1998.
- She is not the true owner of this house.
- The stolen property must be restored to its owner.
- I am the rightful owner of this car.
- She is an obsequious shop owner.
- The store owner received satisfaction for the damage.
- Do you know the name of the owner?
- lawful〔rightful〕 owner 合法所有人
They drove their family cars with the cautious pride of the owners.出自： C. Thubron
Emile was a vineyard owner.出自： Juliette Huxley