- [C]出口,出路 way out
- [C]发泄的途径 means of releasing (energy, strong feelings, etc.)
- [C]经销店 shop, etc. that sells goods made by a particular company
a place of business for retailing goods
receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
an opening that permits escape or release;
"he blocked the way out"
"the canyon had only one issue"
activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion;
"she had no other outlet for her feelings"
"he gave vent to his anger"
- He needs an outlet for all that pent up anger.
- Playing rock music is a good outlet for his energy.
- So long as you dare the inner ear, you can find the outlet truly.
- Do not sit or lean unnecessarily close to the airbag outlet.
- The waste water outlet jammed suddenly.
- We need a new outlet valve.
- This cosmetics firm has 34 outlets in Britain.
- They found some new outlets for their products.
- The outlet of a water pipe was blocked.
- Running is a good outlet for his energy.
- He needs an outlet for his pent-up anger.
The outlet of a flue should be well above the roof.出自： J. S. Foster
South of the Bay's original outlet to the sea.出自：South African Panorama