complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers;
"an absolute dimwit"
"a downright lie"
"an out-and-out lie"
"a rank outsider"
"many right-down vices"
"got the job through sheer persistence"
- Ascension requires dedication and thoroughness.
- One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.
- The new manager turned the old systems inside out.
- They had it all out yesterday and cleared the air a little.
- in one ear and out the other 右耳进左耳出,听过即...
- cast out of house and home 赶出家门
- go in and out 自由出入(闪烁不定)...
- clear out bag and baggage 连人带东西一齐打发走...
- get one's chin up and one's chest out 昂首挺胸
- breed out and out 异种繁殖
- out and out 完全的
- turn out bag and baggage 连人带东西一齐打发走...
- eat someone out of house and home 把某人吃穷(常含幽默...
- go out and about 访友
- down and out 穷困潦倒的
- out and away 无比地
- knock down and drag out 彻底战胜
- in season and out of season 在任何时候(一年到头...
- hunt out of house and home 赶出家门
- out and about 能外出走动
- in and out 进进出出
- day in and day out 夜以继日, 日复一日...
- out and in 进进出出
- in and out work 时有时无的工作...