showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity;
"was charitable in his opinions of others"
"a kindly act"
"a large-hearted mentor"
freely communicative; candidly straightforward;
- I saw the free space where you're openhearted.
- Throughout his life, he was pure and openhearted.
- We should be more openhearted, then we would know that what God sends us is not what we imagined.
- And when the flood tide has passed, her strained, make-believe cheerfulness had given place to an openhearted serenity.
- A client is a couple with three children hoped there are bright openhearted space, and keeping the privacy.
- I think that the medicine operates honest and openhearted enoughlying on behalf of the operation of the trade, so want to change a kind of working way.