conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual;
"restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"
"famed for his eccentric spelling"
"a freakish combination of styles"
"his off-the-wall antics"
"the outlandish clothes of teenagers"
"outre and affected stage antics"
- He was really confused by the freak result.
- The silence that followed seemed unnatural.
- The crocodile is a strange-looking creature.
- The queer boy was the butt of their jokes.
- The rampant clapping has been broken out of people.
- You rush headlong into the maw of madness!
- off the wall 奇异的