- Interest in one's environment or in others as opposed to or to the exclusion of oneself.
- Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
- avail oneself of 利用
- make something of oneself 取得成功
- make an exhibition of oneself 出洋相
- throw oneself into the arms of someone 投入某人的怀抱...
- make an ass of oneself 做蠢事
- make a pig of oneself 狼吞虎咽
- deliver oneself of 讲
- give a good account of oneself 干得好
- make a sight of oneself 故意使人注意,出洋相...
- give a poor account of oneself 表现拙劣
- unburden oneself of 讲出
- make a nuisance of oneself 惹人讨厌
- bootstrap oneself out of 靠自己努力达到...
- make a monkey of oneself 做蠢事,丢丑...
- think something of oneself 自命不凡
- be master of oneself 能控制自己的感情...
- feel sure of oneself 自信
- full of oneself 只想到自己
- make a beast of oneself 行同禽兽,行为卑鄙...
- think no small bear of oneself 自命不凡
- by oneself，for oneself，in oneself，of oneself
- by oneself意思是“单独地”、“靠自己地”（alone or independently）。
- for oneself意义为“为自己”（for himself or for herself）。
- in oneself意思是“就其本身或本性而言”。
- of oneself意思是“自然地”、“自发地”、“自动地”（of one's own accord）。