- 仍然,然而,不过 in spite of that
despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession);
"although I'm a little afraid, however I'd like to try it"
"while we disliked each other, nevertheless we agreed"
"he was a stern yet fair master"
"granted that it is dangerous, all the same I still want to go"
- Though he's fool, I like him nonetheless.
- Nonetheless, the science is pushing forward at a rapid pace.
- There are possible risks, but nonetheless, we feel it's a sound investment.
- I cannot follow your advice.Nonetheless I thank you for giving it.
- I cannot go.Nonetheless,I appreciate the invitation.
- What you said was true but nonetheless unkind.
- It's late, but it is still possible to get tickets nonetheless.
His manner charming, I was nonetheless aware of the masked scrutiny of the trained analyst.出自： V. Brome
A newly cleared bridleway had nonetheless three..saplings growing in the middle.出自： D. Meltzer