- adj. 在夜间的；（指生物）夜间活动的
belonging to or active during the night;
"nocturnal animals are active at night"
"nocturnal plants have flowers that open at night and close by day"
of or relating to or occurring in the night;
- Stars are a nocturnal sight.
- Ali was his principal attendant during this nocturnal survey.
- A nocturnal animal hunts its food at night.
- The dormouse is a shy, nocturnal creature.
- nocturnal fish 夜行性鱼类
- nocturnal pain 夜间痛
- nocturnal cough 夜嗽
- nocturnal insect 夜蛾
- nocturnal migration 夜间移栖
- nocturnal eye 夜眼(动)
- nocturnal enuresis 夜遗尿
- nocturnal pollution [医] 夜遗[精]...
- nocturnal flower 夕花
- nocturnal urine output 夜尿量
- nocturnal behavior 夜晚行为
- nocturnal emission 夜间遗精,梦遗...
- nocturnal cooling 夜间冷却
- nocturnal radiation 夜间辐射,红外辐射...
- nocturnal periodicity 夜现周期性
- nocturnal habit 夜行性
- nocturnal inversion 夜间逆温
Attacks are nocturnal and wake the patient from deep sleep.出自： O. Sacks
A nocturnal blizzard had come on.出自： N. Lowndes