- At no time has the country been more prosperous than at present.
- I would have done it, but I had no time.
- There is no time like the present.
- One one hand, I have no time; on the other hand, I have no money.
- For one thing, I have no time; for another (thing), I have no money.
- I left the village in a hurry and even had no time to say good-bye to my guide.
- He would have attended meeting, but upon learning that he had no time, he dropped the idea.
- My work is so intense that I even have no time to take a rest.