- 天然地,天生地 by nature; as a natural quality
- 自然,当然 of course; as one could have expected
- 表现自然地,不做作地 without trying to look or sound different from usual
as might be expected;
"naturally, the lawyer sent us a huge bill"
according to nature; by natural means; without artificial help;
"naturally grown flowers"
through inherent nature;
"he was naturally lazy"
in a natural or normal manner;
"speak naturally and easily"
- Intemperance is naturally punished with diseases.
- They naturally fall into five categories.
- Some people are naturally unlucky.
- Plants grow naturally.
- Her hair curls naturally.
- Her cheeks are naturally red.
- One will naturally ask why.
- Naturally you will want to have a bath.
- She behaved naturally before the microphone.
- Try to act naturally, even if you're tense.
- naturally red 生来就红
Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.sssss C. Brontësc;出自：Winter's Tale , Shakespeare
How can one speak naturally anything learnt by heart.出自： R. Hughes
Born with a naturally beautiful voice.出自： N. Sedaka
Living naturally means living on and off the land.出自： P. B. Clarke
- certainly，naturally，of course，surely
- of course指毫无疑问，自然如此。可与certainly和naturally换用。
- certainly 当然
- plainly 清晰地
- indeed 真正地
- surely 无疑
- of course 当然
- course 课程
- simply 简单地
- of 关于
- obviously 显然地
- logically 符合逻辑地
- as expected 如预料的一样...
- innately 天赋地
- inherently 天性地
- instinctively (出于)本能地...
- intuitively 直觉地
- effortlessly 毫不费力地
- unaffectedly 自然地
- spontaneously 自发地
- genuinely 真正地
- sincerely 真诚地
- in nature 性质上
- physically 身体上地
- biologically 生物学地
- geographically 地理学上地
- by nature 生性