the quality of being brought into conformity with nature
the proceeding whereby a foreigner is granted citizenship
the introduction of animals or plants to places where they flourish but are not indigenous
changing the pronunciation of a borrowed word to agree with the borrowers' phonology;
"the naturalization in English of many Italian words"
- They were anxious to make their naturalization complete.
- The naturalization of southern plants in the north takes many years.
- They rejected his petition for naturalization.
- You must fill in the naturalization papers.
- individual naturalization [法] 个别入籍...