- n. 国籍；民族
- [U][C]国籍 membership of a nation by a person, especially when abroad
- [C]民族 a large group of people with the same race, origin, language, etc.
people having common origins or traditions and often comprising a nation;
"immigrants of the same nationality often seek each other out"
"such images define their sense of nationality"
the status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
- She has dual nationality.
- She storied about her nationality.
- There are two main nationalities in our village.
- The nation will combat all invaders.
- She lives in France but has British nationality.
- It was a year of unrest among the country's many nationalities.
- A lot of national parks lie in the areas inhabited by minority nationality people.
- minority nationality 少数民族
- nationality area 民族地区
All true nationality vanished from its literature.出自： Carlyle