the quality or character of being intellectually sophisticated and worldly through cultivation or experience or disillusionment
the quality of being commonplace and ordinary
- To free from mundanity,pursue after pure fine art.
- The reason for Buddha's gain is that he can see the factualness in the mundanity very clearly.
- Once her tour finished in Kiev, the star jetted back to her home in Canada to re-familiarise herself with the mundanity of daily life.
- In contrast to the apocalyptic visions often associated with climate change, it’s the widespread mundanity of climate-linked transformation that the report highlights.
- How much of your time goe to trivial. log the time you spend at variou job sites, mundan work rather than the challeng stuff you enjoi and that your boss values?
The glittering mundanities of her parents' circle.出自：Times Literary Supplement
A literalism in art and a commitment to describing the mundanities of life.出自： J. Uglow