putting the wrong interpretation on;
"his misinterpretation of the question caused his error"
"there was no mistaking her meaning"
an understanding of something that is not correct;
"he wasn't going to admit his mistake"
"make no mistake about his intentions"
"there must be some misunderstanding--I don't have a sister"
- It's no more than a misunderstanding.
- Bitter arguments ensued from this misunderstanding.
- He was the unknowing cause of all the misunderstanding.
- I must weigh my words to avoid any misunderstanding.
- This assertion rests on a misunderstanding.
- mistake 错误
- misinterpretation 误解
- error 错误
- disagreement 不合
- misapprehension 误解
- difficulty 困难
- difference 差异
- mix-up 混乱
- confusion 惶惑
- misconstruction 曲解
- miscalculation 算错
- false impression 错误的印象, 错觉...
- quarrel 吵架
- fight 战斗
- row 排
- argument 辩论
- difference of opinion 意见分歧
- falling-out 吵架
- squabble （为琐事）争论...
- dispute 争论
- mistaking 动词mistake的现在...