- 失掉的,失踪的,找不到的 that can't be found or that is not in its usual place
not able to be found;
"missing in action"
"a missing person"
"the thumb is absent"
"her appetite was lacking"
- Police are combing the woods for the missing children.
- With a bit of luck she'll find her missing ring.
- I will print in the missing manes for you.
- Missing book is found now.
- There was a dictionary with several pages missing.
- He is said to be missing.
- The concealed letter was missing.
- I found a number of books missing.
- missing person 行踪不明的人
- turn up missing 失踪,不知去向
He was busy searching for a missing son.出自： R. K. Narayan
A protracted wrangle with the laundry about a missing shirt.出自： R. C. Hutchinson