- n. 不端行为（尤指性关系）；管理或处理不善
- v. 行为不检（尤指与异性）；管理或处理（某事物）不当
bad or dishonest management by persons supposed to act on another's behalf
activity that transgresses moral or civil law;
"he denied any wrongdoing"
"The children misbehaved all morning"
manage badly or incompetently;
"The funds were mismanaged"
- She was fired for misconduct yesterday.
- I will lie open the whole story of his misconduct.
- The doctor was accused of professional misconduct.
- The misconduct of the business resulted in a loss of 10,000 dollars.
- These men misconducted themselves in the hall with talking to many women loudly.
- The board has so misconducted the affairs of the company that it's deep in debt.
Whenever in any matter of money there is concealment, you must presume misconduct.出自： Burke
It is a criminal offence to misconduct yourself at the polls.出自：Daily Telegraph