- 机械的; 机器操作的 of, connected with, produced by or operated by a machine or machines
- 机械式的; 呆板的 acting without thinking, in a machine-like way
using (or as if using) mechanisms or tools or devices;
"a mechanical process"
"his smile was very mechanical"
"a mechanical toy"
relating to or concerned with machinery or tools;
relating to or governed by or in accordance with mechanics;
"a belief that the universe is a mechanical contrivance"
"the mechanical pressure of a strong wind"
- The new car had to be withdrawn from the market because of a mechanical defect.
- They were using a mechanical shovel to clear up the streets.
- The inhomogeneity of the physical and mechanical characteristics can be considered in these models.
- Blinking is a mechanical action of the eyelids.
- She was quite mechanical and unthinking in the way she ironed the shirts.
- He borrowed a mechanical book from me.
- She bought a mechanical dog for her sister.
- He looks very mechanical.
You must allow some good in mechanical science, such as the invention of printing.出自： H. Carpenter
Three..jets were grounded by mechanical faults and an accident.出自：Daily Telegraph
- involuntary 非自愿的
- automatic 自动的
- motorized 装上发动机的...
- powered 装有发动机的...
- power-driven 机动
- automated 自动化的
- perfunctory 敷衍的
- unconscious 失去知觉的
- unthinking 考虑不周的
- reflex 反射作用
- routine 例行公事
- knee-jerk 膝反射的
- mechanistic 机械学的
- robotic 机器人的