- 海的；航海的 related to the sea
relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen;
bordering on or living or characteristic of those near the sea;
"a maritime province"
- England was a great maritime power.
- This is a maritime form characterized by its low, branching habit and short, broad, densely bristly panicle.
- The balance of maritime superiority has tipped in favor of us.
- This modern army is maritime.
More maritime than the common tern, it is less inclined to nest away from the coast.出自：Bird Watching
Rock gardens include many maritime plants like thrift.出自：Sunday Express