- n. 病；疾病；弊病
any unwholesome or desperate condition;
"what maladies afflict our nation?"
impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- There is no specific remedy for the malady.
- The boy is suffering from some strange malady.
- I doubt that I shall ever be cured of this malady.
- They are managing to control the malady into a small range.
- Violent crime is only one of the maladies afflicting modern society.
- To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of ignorance.
He was suffering from a malady neither he nor his doctors could explain.出自： D. Jacobson
It is not known..how the malady should be managed.出自： Anthony Smith