- [俗]裁缝(来自Nine tailors make a man)ninth part of a man
- 用这个文件构建程序时,按通常方式运行makeTo build a program with this file, launch make on it as usual
- 我们的关系加上他们的资本组成（比make更常见）一个强有力的营销组织Our contacts plus their capital makes (more common than make ) for a formidable marketing organization
- 一些旧版本的make没有正确将functions目录下编译后的文件放到同一个目录下。Some old versions of make that don't correctly put the compiled versions of the files in the functions directory into that same directory.
- 许愿基金会(Make a Wish Foundation)给罹患末期疾病的孩童们一个美梦成真的机会The Make a Wish Foundation gives terminally ill children a chance to have their dream come true
- 他知道他已经发现了一件真正的珍品。(make a real discovery 发现了一件真正的珍品)He knows that he had made a real discovery.
- 由于这条信息通常是在make的最后输出的,所以看起来它可能像是一个致命错误,但实际上不是。Because this is often the last output seen during make, it may seem like a fatal error but it's not.
- 针对MTO(make-to-order)供应链环境下制造商与供应商的多个订单的价格/交货期协商问题,基于供应链伙伴间关系是竞争性合作的特点,提出一种新的两阶段协商议程.In order to solve the problem of supporting negotiation on prices and due dates of multiple orders between a manufacturer and its supplier in a make-to-order supply chain,a new negotiation agenda with two phases is proposed based on the characteristics that the relationship between the partners in the supply chain is both cooperative and competitive.