make a decision的用法和样例：
- We'll kick some ideas around and make a decision tomorrow.
- I don't want to put pressure on you to make a decision, but we haven't much time left.
- We must be practical and work out the cost before we make a decision.
- I have to turn the matter over and over before make a decision.
- I faltered for a while and was still unable to make a decision.
- In any event, I'll let you know before I make a decision.
- A judicial mind consider both side of a dispute fairly before make a decision.