- adj. 长期受苦的
- n. 长期受苦；忍耐；坚忍
patient endurance of pain or unhappiness
patiently bearing continual wrongs or trouble;
"an enduring disposition"
"a long-suffering and uncomplaining wife"
- She had a smooth, long suffering countenance.
- I had no basis for making individual selections among those who had already suffered so long.
- She had long since learned that Lester did not express his real feeling, his big ills in words.
- Love that suffers long is forgiving, but it also challenges people to repent, to turn back to the living God for a new life of inexpressible joy.
- With great suffering and hard works, she made his gloomy business to light again.