- [C]寄物柜；锁柜 small cupboard,especially one of several where clothes can be kept
a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
a fastener that locks or closes
a trunk for storing personal possessions; usually kept at the foot of a bed (as in a barracks)
- After opening the locker please watch your belongings carefully, so they will not be misplaced.
- Ender closed his locker and tried to reopen it.
- There is a locker charge of one dollar.
- We have to find the locker to get the key.
- He dialed the combination to open his locker.
- locker room 衣帽间
- medical locker 医药柜
- locker order 海关单据背面的表格...
- paint locker 油漆间
- luggage locker 行李间
- refrigerated locker 冷藏橱
- chain locker 锚链舱
- locker paper 冷藏包装纸
- foot locker 【美】床脚柜...
- not a shot in one's locker 袋里没钱
- not a shot in the locker 袋里没钱
- be in Davy Jone's locker 去见海龙王,葬身水中...
- be in Davy Davy's locker 去见海龙王,葬身水中...
- a shot in the locker 备用金
- go to Davy Davy's locker 去见海龙王,葬身水中...
- go to Davy join's locker 葬身水底
- go to Davy Jone's locker 葬身鱼腹
They made their beds and tidied their lockers.出自： E. Pizzey