- 文学(上)的 of or concerned with literature
of or relating to or characteristic of literature;
knowledgeable about literature;
"a literary style"
appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing;
"when trying to impress someone she spoke in an affected literary style"
- He is endowed with literary talent.
- Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities is a literary classic.
- I don't like to read his literary criticism.
- Her poetry is full of obscure literary allusions.
- Literary works are art works of language.
- For a long period of time Latin was the literary language of Italy.
- It is a literary word.
- I like reading the textbook of literary criticism by contemporary authors.
- Either an author or a man interested in literature is named a literary man.
- The letter is written in literary style.
- Your style is a bit too literary.
The parliamentary conflict on the great question of a standing army was preceded by a literary conflict.出自： Ld Macaulay
The long pompous literary oath full of words too difficult for Taylor to pronounce.出自： G. Greene
She had already cultivated the taste for wide reading and..was always in the mood for literary talk.出自： B. Emecheta
He was not much interested in literary style and he did not care about good writing.出自： D. Halberstam