a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use;
"a lightweight fabric"
having no importance or influence;
"a lightweight intellect"
- The result of all of this is that lightweight methods have some significant changes in emphasis from heavyweight methods.
- He was considered too lightweight for the job.
- These garden shears are lightweight and easy to use.
- Silk is a type of fabric that is both lightweight and beautiful.
- As a lightweight, his skill is of the highest order.
- The heavyweight danced around the ring like a lightweight.
- He's very conceited but he's just a lightweight in politics.
- The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
Tastier than the lightweight singles of their past.出自：Melody Maker
In the warmest weather our lightweight poplin suit maintains its..crisp appearance.出自：New Yorker