a relaxed comfortable feeling
a feeling of lack of interest or energy
inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy;
"the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
- The idea of being misled suffused her with languor.
- "It was hot, yet with a sweet languor about it" (Theodore Dreiser)
- There was no languor in her now.
- Languor is upon your heart and the slumber is still on your eyes.
- This wasn't sleep but a strange languor.
Vin had replaced his usual languor by an attempt to sit in an erect, military fashion.出自： A. Wilson