a spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle; frequently used to transfer liquids from one container to another
put (a liquid) into a container by means of a ladle;
"ladle soup into the bowl"
remove with or as if with a ladle;
"ladle the water out of the bowl"
- She dipped up soup from the pot with a ladle.
- I use a soup ladle.
- She dipped out the soup with a ladle.
- There was a wood ladle chained to the deck.
- She ladled cream over her pudding.
- It is used to ladle really cold ice cream.
- Can you ladle the soup out of this deep pan for me?
- He isn't one to ladle out praise, so when he says good, he means it.
- ladle out 舀出(提供)
- ladle in 插入
- charging ladle 装料桶
- ladle brick 盛钢桶衬砖,钢包衬砖...
- ladle pit 盛钢桶的坑,出钢坑...
- vacuum ladle 真空铸罐,真空抬包...
- drum ladle 封闭式金属桶,筒形容...
- ladle car 钢水罐车,铁水罐车,...
- skimming ladle 撇渣勺,撇渣浇包...
- ladle lip 桶唇,钢水包嘴,浇包...
- ladle addition 罐内加料
- mixer ladle 混铁炉式铁水桶...
- transfer ladle 铁水罐车
- ladle bowl 罐壳,桶壳
- ladle chill 桶中激冷,桶中降温...
- overflow ladle 溢流桶
- pouring ladle 浇包
- pony ladle 小浇包,浇勺...
- hand ladle 端包
- casting ladle 浇包
His mother..began ladling out the steaming yellow pea-soup into the bowls.出自： H. Roth
But it's absurd to ladle out indiscriminate praise, as most people do.出自： R. Brooke