- v. 绑架
- vt. 诱拐,绑架,劫持 steal (sb) away by force and illegally, especially in order to obtain money or other (especially political) demands
take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom;
"The industrialist's son was kidnapped"
- Police have uncovered a plot to kidnap the President's son.
- If you improve security at embassies, they kidnap businessmen.
- They kidnapped the girl and demanded $ 10,000 from the family for the release.
- Two boys have been kidnapped by terrorists.
- A child was kidnapped several days ago.
It's a kidnap..We'll get a ransom on it.出自： R. Crompton
The kidnap victim..was taken from his home.出自：Eastern Daily Press (Norwich)