- Date joined scheme (DJS), 1st day after probation period (DAP), Date joined company (DJC) or others, please specify.
- With a cheerful personality, she has been well liked since the first day she joined company.
- But when these sciences joined company they drew from each other fresh vitality and thenceforward marched on at a rapid pace toward perfection.
- He has recently joined the board of the company.
- It's sad that we have to part company with them.
- The new chairman will shake up the company.