of or relating to two people who are married to each other
connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- In 1972 Britain left EFTA and joined the EEC.
- His French has come on a lot since he joined the conversation class.
- Other organizations have joined the confederation for mutual benefit.
- She joined the university art society.
- All the ships in the vicinity of the crash joined in the search for survivors.
- Law and equity are things which God hath joined, but which man has put asunder.
- Since she joined the team last season she has made her presence felt.
- He joined us in the discussion yesterday.