in an irrelevant manner;
"suddenly and irrelevantly, she asked him for money"
- My machinery irrelevantly replying: "What matter looks for me?
- Sixteen at the most, thought Scarlett irrelevantly, must be one of the Home Guard or a runaway schoolboy.
- Secondly, as a typical completist, she is intolerable give oneself domestic full-fledged member decorate a company irrelevantly.
- A fortnight ago the captain Steven Gerrard was among the substitutes in Seville, appearing irrelevantly for 18 minutes in the away win over Real Betis.
- As policymakers struggled to save the economy from collapse earlier this year, conservative activists railed irrelevantly about “liberal fascism”.
- So we should acknowledge it openly rather than let it dissociate from the criminal law theory or interpret it irrelevantly.
- irrelevant 不恰当的