- An alkali or ionised cleaning or emulsified agent.
- An area of ionised air formed by a discharge of electricity commonly used in powder electrostatic spray equipment.
- Field circuit breaker failure causing too low arcing voltage followed by blast of ionised air in +ES cubicle and flashover at the left extremity of AC bus bars.
- Studies showed that HH objects were highly ionised, and early theorists speculated that they might contain low-luminosity hot stars.
- These gases are ionised by ultraviolet light from the remaining core and glow, resulting in nebulae that take on a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Here, the submillimetre emission is shown as the blue clouds surrounding the reddish glow of the ionised gas (shown with data from the SuperCosmos H-alpha survey).
- ionized 电离的