invent a game的用法和样例：
- If life doesn't offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one.
- Some of the teachers at the college asked Dr Naismith to invent a game so that the students might have something to play at.
It was not easy to invent such a game because it had to be played indoors; and the court (院子) was not very large.
- If it's a game of skill, you'll do me down.
- The team lost a game by default.
- The flesh of a game animal used as food.
- I think someone should invent a transporter, too.