- vi. 相互作用；相互联系；相互影响；互动
- vi. 相互作用〔影响〕,互相配合 have an effect on each other or sth else by being or working close together
act together or towards others or with others;
"He should interact more with his colleagues"
- These factors interact intimately and cannot be separated.
- Mother and baby interact in a very complex way.
- Economists also study how people interact with one another.
- Teachers should interact with students more frequently in the class.
- The two ideas interact.
- interact on (v.+prep.)
与…相互作用,与…相互影响act together with; have an effect on sth else or one another
interact on each other
All things are interrelated and interact on each other.
- interact with (v.+prep.)
与…相互配合work close together with sb/sth
interact with each other
These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature to produce a substance which could cause an explosion.
这两种化学药品在一定温度下相互作用,并产生一种引起爆炸的物质。interact with sb
He interacted closely with us so as to finish the difficult task.
The policeman advised the criminal to interact with the police.
The molecules began to interact with one another to form even more complex compounds.出自： D. Attenborough
Two streams of modernism grew, interacted and diverged in Eliot's poetry.出自： R. Bush