- 完整无缺的; 未经触动的; 未受损伤的 undamaged; complete
constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged;
"a local motion keepeth bodies integral"
"was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"
"fought to keep the union intact"
(of a woman) having the hymen unbroken;
"she was intact, virginal"
(used of domestic animals) sexually competent;
"an entire horse"
undamaged in any way;
"the vase remained intact despit rough handling"
- Despite his misfortunes, his faith and optimism remained intact.
- You may have your money back on this woolen sweater if it is kept clean and intact.
- The money was returned intact by its finder.
- This stretch of wetlands has remained intact.
- She can scarcely survive this scandal with her reputation intact.
- The glasses remained intact after being dropped.
- What a miracle!The rescue party dug out from underneath the debris an infant who was intact and still alive!
A wooden warship had been recovered almost intact.出自： M. Rule
Her love for Vincent remained intact and unchanged.出自： B. T. Bradford