having much knowledge or education;
"an informed public"
"the informed customer"
- Reading is an excellent way to learn new things and stay informed.
- Informed sources said it was likely that the President would make a televised statement.
- Plato was one of the most informed men of his day.
- The secretary informed me of his arrival.
- One of the criminals informed against/on the rest of the gang.
Lights..to keep the driver informed when anything goes wrong with the lubrication.出自：Daily Express
Informed opinion was ready to welcome the report.出自： W. K. Hancock
It is essential to view his beliefs from an anthropologically informed point of view.出自： M. Seymour
In such cases the consent is illusory because it is not informed.出自： R. C. A. White
- educated 受过教育的
- conversant 熟悉的
- advised 熟虑的
- well-versed 熟知的
- up-to-date 最新的
- learned 有学问的
- clued-up 【口】十分了解的...
- cognizant 已认识
- abreast 并肩地
- primed 待发的
- uninformed 未得到通知的...