- n. 订货单
- n. 凹痕
- v. 切割成锯齿状；缩排；定货
an order for goods to be exported or imported
the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
set in from the margin;
"Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication;
"indent the documents"
make a depression into;
"The bicycle dented my car"
notch the edge of or make jagged
bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant;
"an indentured servant"
- On the adjoining page we hand you an indent for various line, which please ship at once.
- A firm order is often called an indent.
- The fallen tree limb left a big indent on his car.
- The mountains indent the horizon.
- Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
- We usually indent the first line of a paragraph.
- You should always indent for your office requirements well in advance.
- invoice of indent 委托代买品发票...
- indent ledger 委托代买品总帐...
- indent goods 委购货品,订购货品...
- hanging indent by 悬挂式进量
- indent house 进口代办行,进口订货...
- advance on indent 预收国外定货款...
- open indent 非限定订单
- indent invoice 委托代买货物发单,订...
- inward indent book 受托代买品帐簿...
- indent account 委托代买品帐目,代办...
- indirect indent system [经] 间接订货制度...
- indent tab character 缩格制表字符...
- closed indent 指定货物供应商的订单...
- indent number 订单号
- hanging indent 悬挂式缩进
- add indent 增加缩进
- left indent 左端缩进
- indentation 刻痕
- indent upon 动用
- indent upon someone for something 向某人订购某物...
Five longitudinal ribs which indent the edges of the plate.出自： R. Tate
Deep Scars were seen indented on his Breast.出自： Dryden
Deep in the neck his fangs indent their hold.出自： Pope