- 感激的，受惠的，蒙恩的 very grateful to (sb) for help given
owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc
under a legal obligation to someone
- I am greatly indebted to you for your kindness.
- He is indebted to his memory for his jest and to his imagination for his fact.
- The restaurant is heavily indebted to the bank.
- I am indebted for the honour of your assistance.
- I am greatly indebted to you for your help.
When I have promised, I am indebted; and debts may be claimed, must be paid.出自： Joseph Hall
- indebtedness n. 感激，受惠，蒙恩