- It's incumbent to Finances to study the means and tools of investment through which investors and the companies in general assign their resources.
- It's incumbent on you to warn them.
- Thus, if greater profits produce a strong (weak) desire for the incumbent to increase its R&D level, the entrant will respond by sharply decreasing (increasing) its R&D level.
- It's incumbent on you to advise your son before he leaves home.
- Be incumbent to do sth.
- The Chinese government believes that drugs are a worldwide public hazard confronting the whole of mankind,and drug control is an imminent and common responsibility incumbent to international society.