- vt. 包括,包含 have as a part; contain in addition to other parts
have as a part, be made up out of;
"The list includes the names of many famous writers"
consider as part of something;
"I include you in the list of culprits"
add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category;
"We must include this chemical element in the group"
allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of;
"admit someone to the profession"
"She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
- His writings include poetry and prose.
- The graphic arts include calligraphy and lithography.
- Is service included in the bill?
- Please include me in the list.
- My job doesn't include making coffee for the boss!
- Their course of study includes elementary hygiene and medical theory.
- We watched a performance which included a puppet show and acrobatics.
- Our text￣book includes eight stories, two short plays and two essays.
- This package contains 500 sheets of notepaper and among them are included 400 of white paper and 100 of yellow.
- The South China Sea Islands include more than 200 islands, sand cays, reefs and banks.
- Great Britain includes England,Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The Chinese nation includes more than 50 ethnic minorities besides the Hans.
- Other exhibits include precision instruments and chemical products.
- The grammer lessons include over 80 sentence patterns.
- A host should try to include all his guests in the conversation.
- We include a refill with every ballpointed pen we sell.
- These people cannot be included in the United Front.
- The expenses of the journey are included in the account.
- An order form was included with the prospectus.
- Her duties include sending and receiving letters.
- I include you among my friends.
- I included eggs on the list of things to buy.
- You are included among my friends.
- These works are included among the great English novels.
- include absolutely 绝对包含
- include artificially 虚假地包含
- include categorically 明确地包含
- include chiefly 主要包含
- include completely 完全包含
- include complexly 复杂地包含
- include comprehensively 广泛地包含
- include creatively 具有创造性的包含
- include crudely 天然地包含
- include deliberately 故意包含
- include diligently 大量地包含
- include entirely 完全地包含
- include explicitly 清楚地包含
- include generally 普遍包含
- include imperfectly 不完全包含
- include impossibly 不可能包含
- include incompetently 不适当地包含
- include largely 主要包含
- include logically 合理地包含
- include materially 实质性包含
- include mutually 相互包含
- include needlessly 不必要地包含
- include officially 正式包含
- include originally 最初包含
- include parenthetically 附带包含
- include partially 部分包含
- include particularly 尤其包含
- include partly 部分包含
- include philosophically 富有哲理地包含
- include probably 可能包含
- include radically 根本上包含
- include superficially 表面上包含
- include systematically 系统地包含
- include ultimately 最终包含
- include unexpectedly 出乎意外地包含
- include unquestionably 肯定包含
- include utterly 完全包含
- include wholly 整体包含
A power of appointment..includes a right to appoint..absolutely.出自： W. Cruise
Nor is it true that bananas include moisture as well as sustenance.出自： V. Woolf
An underground organization which had included almost every human being he had ever known.出自： G. Orwell
The body includes five men and four women.
The body includes four women.
- include, involve
误 Our university consists of 23 departments, included two research institutes.
正 Our university consists of 23 departments, including two research institutes.
正 Our university consists of 23 departments, two research institutes included.
析 include放在其宾语之前,构成动宾结构就要用表示主动意义的现在分词; 如果include放在其宾语之后,作宾语的后置定语,构成被动关系的主谓结构就用表示被动意义的过去分词。我发现目前这个计划包含了我绝大多数的建议。
误 I find that now the plan is including most of my suggestions.
正 I find that now the plan includes most of my suggestions.
析 include属于静态动词(static verbs)一类,表示状态,所以不能用进行时态。她的职责应包括寻找这一学科的参考书目。
误 Her duties include to find out a bibliography of the subject.
正 Her duties include finding out a bibliography of the subject.
- ☆ 1400年左右进入英语，直接源自古典拉丁语的includere，意为关，插入。