a bomb that is designed to start fires; is most effective against flammable targets (such as fuel)
- A bomb used to start a fire; an incendiary bomb.
- There can be no reasoning with an incendiary bomb.
- A bomb used to start a fire;an incendiary bomb.
- Incendiary bombs rained down over the little town.
- An incendiary bomb would leave a fire behind;a nuclear bomb would leave lingering traces of radiation in the victim for a long time to come.
- Rather, Mr Prunier points out, the genocide in Rwanda acted as an incendiary bomb, setting fire to disputes that go back generations.